Friday, September 21, 2007

Entry Number 1...Stardate...1 h4v3 n0 1d34

Woohoo, I am convincing. Not so much...I have absolutely no idea how the whole "Stardate" thing works. Can you tell? I'm probably even spelling it wrong, lol. Obviously Star Trek is not my area of expertise.
Don't misunderstand. I'm a total geek/nerd/dork/whatever you want to call it. But I am just not THAT kind of geek. XD
My life is online. My only social interactions are online. My boyfriends have all been online. Though the current one is OH SO CLOSE! I could conceivably drive from my house to his in one day. Just one day, compared to a week straight. Oh, but it is maddening.
But I digress. I am incredibly bored. And I will probably get bored of this fairly quickly. In all of my other blogs, I offer disclaimers. So, here goes. This blog may cause discomfort, nausea, vomiting, anal leakage, headache, dizziness, and tinglies all over. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery. Do not use if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Serious complications have been reported, so if you have any of these symptoms, discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
But, guess what? You just MIGHT be entertained for a short period of time. Worth the risk?

No comments: