Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sparkly!

Today was cleaning day at home. It started with dishes, and ended with moving every piece of furniture in the living room...and cleaning the chair with a toothbrush. A weird method that one would not think would be as helpful as it is. It is also extremely difficult. But that chair is damn clean, it looks brand spanking new!
I saw Shaun of the Dead and the end of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Oh, and a bit of Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny. Shaun of the Dead - not as funny as I thought it would be. I was under the impression that it was a parody of a zombie movie. Not so, in my opinion. However, it was a very good zombie movie...though the end was kind of parody-ish. Eternal Sunshine - wonderful...though odd to see Jim Carrey in a serious role.
Now, I am talking to The Boyfriend and awaiting the bathroom. Though, I haven't decided if I'm actually going to use it yet, due to my brother's friends being just across the hall. What if they see something? Aiiee! I am too holier-than-thou for that one :-p

No comments: