Friday, February 15, 2008

ZOMG, LINKIN PARK!

WEWT! Zomg, Cool Bro and I went to the LP/Coheed and Cambria/Chiodos concert tonight. It was AMAZING! Though there was a bit of drama.

We thought our seats were for the floor, but it just so happens we were wrong. We went up to the floor manager, a friend and I, because we were wondering what to do with our coats. He looked at us and told us that our seats were not floor seats after all. The girl and guy we were with were upset, to say the least. So, they both left. Fifty bucks down the drain. 'S ok, though. Fat boy's girlfriend came and sat with us. Though she was pissed at him (she is quickly realizing that he is insincere) we had fun anyway, with her and her cousin.

Chiodos came on first. This was while Fat Boy and the girl were with us. Their performance, though they were enjoying themselves, was really lackluster. Though we tried to get into it, I just couldn't at the very least. I couldn't understand the lead singer at ALL, even when I could hear him. On top of that, I wasn't familiar with the music.

Then came Coheed and Cambria who, I must say, are AWESOME. The lead singer's voice is odd, and their performance went on FOREVER. But the music was good. The lead singer's hair is EPIC! On top of that, he played with his FACE! During one of the solos, he played guitar behind his head and with his face! It was amazing! He played well, too. They all did. AH!

And then the main event. Though we felt like we were waiting forever, Linkin Park finally came out! They were AWESOME! Chester has an amazing pair of lungs; that guy can scream for days, and then move right on and sound like he just started! They all played really well, and the drummer pulled off this awesome solo that blew me away! This was when everyone got up. Although the floor was pitiful; nobody was even jumping about for most of the time...the seats were better! We had fun ^_^ There was jumping and screaming and headbanging. I've never screamed so loud and for so long in my entire life. I've lost my voice, popped something in my neck, and pulled all the muscles in my stomach. My feet and legs hurt, as does my arm. I am exhausted. But it was AMAZING. Among the most amazing astounding wonderful experiences of my life. Linkin Park is WONDERFUL live :D And they played all the best songs!

No comments: