Wednesday, January 9, 2008

10 Days Down, 355 To Go!

So. Yeah. It's the new year! And I feel like a new person. That probably sounds cliche. But it's true. So, I can't change it. A lot has happened over the past couple years, and I after it all...I finally feel content with who I am. Now, teenage hormones might sweep in at any moment and change it. However, right this moment, I think that I'm okay. I'm worth something.

Don't mistunderstand me; there are things I want to change. There are ways I can get better. But, I think I'm okay, anyway.

So, what's changed since I typed at you last?

I dumped Le Boyfriend. I felt he was coming over solely to run from his responsibilities; namely getting a job to support his son. Who, by the way, was born January 6th :-p But, anywho, so he still doesn't have a job, it appears. He's just claiming he is going to get into the police academy. Which probably won't happen, with his driving record (his license was revoked because he didn't pay the tickets) and his mental imbalance. He freaks out about little things with his physical issues, claiming that they're awful all of a sudden when he wants attention. He wants to be taken care of *all the time*! The worst part of it was, after I broke up with him, he was yelling at me (as usual) about being rude when he showed up to get his stuff. So, my mom basically said "don't talk to her anymore" and, not only did he refuse, but he started calling her names. He then called me to yell at me some more, but my mom picked up the phone, so he screamed at her. Just screamed. It was awful. I can deal with you being mean, leaving bruises, and screaming at me. But you stay away from my family with all of that. Gah!

TYOB got a girlfriend for Christmas. A girl asked him out Christmas Eve. I'm glad for him :-) But, I must admit, I do wonder what would have happened had I been just a little bit quicker. I was going to ask him out that evening; I had been mulling it over for a while, and just didn't know how to ask. But, I was too slow. So lately I have been wondering. But, I'm still happy for him; hopefully she makes him happy. I have a feeling he moved in with her; he left NC just recently and wouldn't tell me where he was going. So hopefully she's doing well by him. I want him to be happy.

There's a new guy down the street, Car-boy, who I was hanging out with a bit, and really liked. I call him Car-Boy because I went and helped him clean his car the first time we really hung out. But he stood me up Sunday, and then refused to talk to me. When he finally did, he said that he hadn't had internet for a few days, and didn't think to text me, and that he was so sorry. Except, on Facebook you can see what someone's done (when they leave comments to things, add applications to their page, change things, etc...) and he has been very active over the past few days. So, he's lying, basically, unless someone else is on there. So I am very confused; I thought he liked me, and now he's lying to me and stood me up. Maybe he had a very good reason for it, and just can't talk about it. Who knows. So, back to riding it out and seeing what happens.

An old friend of mine is talking to be again. I have to think of a name for him...he's a paradox in a lot of ways. We were flirting over the summer, and then I got scared of him and ignored him. So, recently contacted me again for no apparent reason. And we've been talking, but it is agreed that we are just friends, at least for now. He's been really nice, and he's quite funny. It's nice to have him back.

Another old friend from my RS days, (ex) friend of TYOB, has popped up recently. Popeye :-) He lives in Australia; I may have mentioned him before, I can't remember. Le Boyfriend called him "(my) Kangaroo" and got mad that I picked that up because it sounded like a pet name. He was VERY suspicious. But anywho, Popeye is lots of fun; he's such a dork, like me! We can sit around and gab about anime and webcomics and video games for HOURS. It's loads of fun. I still need to play Guitar Hero with him online; we haven't gotten around to it yet. But he's a lot of fun. I LERVE him :-p

My mom has been obsessed with this machinima thing on Second Life; she makes music videos by filming (using Fraps) in Second Life. It's fun; I've been in many of them. She's pretty good at it, ESPECIALLY when one considers that she's only been doing it a very short period of time; two weeks or so, I think. Check her out on YouTube; Melodia McD. She just recently lost a very close friend, Kyla Namanari, and did a memorial video for her. Well, part one. There's a party on Friday she's going to to film Part Two, which will be everyone dancing about and laughing, what Kyla asked her partner she tell them to do just before she died. I never even spoke to her, unfortunately. She was an amazing person. But just seeing these people breaking down, and seeing their love for her, makes me mourn her death. I've nearly cried several times about it. Me, lol. My mom has cried a lot about it. The song she used for the memorial also reminds me of TYOB's relationship, before she even used it for this, so it was already a sad song. But, it's beautiful, I think, despite some minor timing issues because of glitches.

Anywho, so I should probably shaddup so that you don't DIE before the end of this, lol.

No comments: