Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay, So I'm a Bitch...

Yeah, last night, after hours of confusion, frustration, and loneliness, hours of wondering what, if anything, to do, I did something. Rather than calling Car-Boy and screaming, I just sent him a delightful little AIM message. It read, basically, as follows:

"Hey...so...y'know...if you tell me that you're too busy and tired to hang out with me...you might not want to invite my brother out to a movie. Kinda blows your cover, no? :) How's about we try something here...ready? "I don't want to hang out with you"....there, wasn't that easy? I swear it works SO much better! :D Anywho, sleep well. :) Have a GREAT weekend, and have a GREAT week at school :) Toodles :)"

Sarcastic and bitchy enough? I thought it was. I was rather proud that I stood up and said something rather than just shutting up and letting it go. To an extent. Now that I've been pissed off, it's time to let it go :) But, I've ranted enough. It's over now.

Today is Saturday. I wonder what I'm watching Cool Bro do today.

No comments: